Poll

Does it look workable?

Yup
0 (0%)
No way
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: November 03, 2016, 03:35:56 PM

Author Topic: Gamebox V2 .brd File  (Read 820 times)

Terrere

• Resistance is Futile! (If less than 1 ohm)
    • View Profile
    • Email
Gamebox V2 .brd File
« on: September 30, 2016, 01:24:54 PM »
I've been working for the past few hours on making the addon boards that are described on the page http://lasertagparts.com/mtadds.htm. I've been working in Eagle.  I think I'm good on the board, but could someone double check that I haven't made a mistake on this board before I start working on the next one? My first one I was working on is the Gamebox V2 board. 

Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit:
Also, if the board seems to be good by all eyes that check it, I'm going to send to OSHPark for production as soon as someone verifies that I followed the board correctly from the mtadds site.  The Medic board and Grenade both had legitimate schematics to build from, but the GameBox document does not have one.

Edit 2:
I'm adding a Grenade board design to the Other Addons area if anyone would like to check that out as well.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 05:11:16 PM by Terrere »

Terrere

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gamebox V2 .brd File
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2016, 02:12:44 PM »
Will likely be placing an order for both the Gamebox V2 and the grenade boards based on the files I've posted later on today.  Fingers crossed that they work.

Terrere

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Gamebox V2 .brd File
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 06:09:10 PM »
I have the board copies in, but haven't had time to finish putting things together. Going to try to finish this up soon.