Author Topic: C code milestag protocol  (Read 8019 times)

Pingvin

• Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: C code milestag protocol
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 09:17:03 AM »
Ах вы не можете придумать идею для себя и нужна чужая идея для продвижения Вашей системе?
ah can't you think up an idea for yourself and need someone else's idea to promote your system?
I'm doing what I can and spread in open access, and not to be considered - "mine" it or "not mine."
The idea I have just said, I asked for help in the implementation, so as never wrote a program for the Android.
And the program can use any, and do not let it be within the "ascetic" - I do not care!
I think it's better to work together to achieve results, not invent everyone the "bicycle".
All I want and what to aspire to - to make laser tag accessible to a wider audience.

And without your help dispense!

Look - as if someone has stolen your brilliant ideas!  ;)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 10:49:28 AM by Pingvin »

Tinuz

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2013, 09:23:04 AM »
No its not about stealing a bright idea its about you hijacking posts and promote your system on it.

Industrial production of printed circuit boards Ascetic has already been established.
Will demand - will offer! ;)

Pingvin

• Developer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2013, 09:54:35 AM »
No its not about stealing a bright idea its about you hijacking posts and promote your system on it.

Industrial production of printed circuit boards Ascetic has already been established.
Will demand - will offer! ;)

And that - the project is to promote crime? :o
You too can produce "Ascetic" - GERRBER files are in the repository.
After two weeks, will be in your hands!
License absolutely free!
You will be able to earn a "ascetics" - in a good way!